Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nockamixon State Park-Sunrise







What did I learn 'this' time? Wear gloves, a hat that goes down over your whole head, bring a thermos full of hot chocolate and if its this cold, stay in bed!! I also think I got some cool shots.
Constantly feed your creativity. We originally (me and my brother) went to get a sunrise, but we didn't get the right spot. No problem. What we found was really cool. It was cold, ok, but the fog was rolling in and that made some amazing pictures! I was enjoying the sunlight spill onto the water and reflecting everything in its path. I remember seeing pictures of things that inspired me and that gave me ideas of what to shoot today. What to look for, how to use whats around me. I think letting go of shoulds and have to's, is good for the creativity as well as good for the soul. It frees you. Its like an awwakening. Dreaming with your eyes open.

No comments: